Tuesday, December 16, 2014

DAY 2- Kahit Ano Pa Ang Nakita Mo

How can you describe yourself?
According to you, who are you?

Thank you for answering this question yesterday.
If ever you never had the chance,
I invite you to pause for awhile and answer it.

Yes, think about it: Who are you?

I wish I can read your mind.
But sorry for myself, I don’t have that extra power.
However, even though I don’t have any clue about it,
Allow me to tell something that I know about you.

YOU ARE LOVED!

And you know what?
Whatever you told to yourself…
However you look at yourself…
Even though you think bad about yourself…
This someone who loves you OWNS YOU!
And never He will leave you nor condemn you.

How did I come to know this?
Because you looked up.
Because I looked up.
And both, we see God.

Let us end today's reflection by singing the attached song.
Kindly allow its lyrics to linger into your mind and heart today.














No comments:

Post a Comment