Tuesday, April 15, 2014

When God Died, He was Thinking About You (Round 2)

Thank you for praying with me. I hope you’re enjoying your journey with God this far through our reflections here in Iampasahero. To begin our second round, I would like to invite you to watch the passion narrative of Christ from the Gospel of St. Matthew as presented in Word Exposed by clicking the link below:


I’m sure you’re already familiar with this Gospel but like what I told you before, let us listen, see, and touch it again with new ears, eyes and new hands. To do this, I invite you to watch it again considering the following guide questions:
  
1.    What particular words or incident in the Gospel stuck me the most? Why?
     2.    What do I think God is telling me to do through these words or incident?
     3.    Is there an event in my life right now (or before) that I find somehow similar with the experiences of Jesus? If Jesus is in my position, how do I think He will respond?  
     4.    If I was there in His crucifixion, what am I going to tell Him?

After you watched it, read again the questions, allow yourself to be quiet and answer some of them. However, those are only guide questions, if there are more relevant questions or things that you would like to reflect upon, I advise you to focus on them. My only tip is to do this activity slowly and to allow God to speak to you through silence. Now, I’ll stop here for a while. Enjoy your conversation with God. He’s really looking forward to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment