Thursday, December 27, 2012

You’re Protected!



“Get up, take the child and his mother and flee to Egypt, and stay there until I tell you.” 
Mt. 2:13
                                                                                                
When I was still a young boy; during travel, there were lot of times that I noticed my Papa picking-up loosed nails, wood blocks, barbecue sticks, broken glasses, thumb tacks or any pointed objects that he saw along the road. And then after, he will turned to me saying, “delikado ito!” (this is dangerous) then throwing it somewhere he knows that it cannot be a source of accident to pedestrians. 

I cannot forget this because this is one of the attitudes that I got from him. Usually, during travel, I also pick-up such objects and put them away out of the road. There were also two things that my father helped me realized through this. First, he wants me protected. And second, he wants me to protect others.

I believe, if our father here on earth has this inborn attitude to protect us (and teach us to protect others), how much more our Father in heaven. Yes, our Generous Provider is also our Generous Protector! He showed it to us today through Joseph as He protects His dear child from Herod.

And we’re not different; like Jesus, you and I are His children.
He placed this into the minutes:

“See how very much our Father loves us, for he calls us his children, and that is what we are!” 1 Jn. 3:1

So you and I can trust Him.
Wherever you’re heading to, know that your Father is with you and He already scouted the place. And you know what- He already picked up the nails and holds it in His hands just to make sure it will not get along your way.

Yah, that’s how protective your Father is to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment