Tuesday, October 18, 2011

An Invitation

Dear friends,


A blessed day!
How generous you are finding time to visit my blog. Thank you very much.

I created this blog to share with you a lifestyle which changed and continuously changing my life tremendously.


I called this lifestyle "pasahero", a way of life that cultivates generosity in every person's heart... forming a spiritual family ... inspiring and making the world a better place. 

My wish is that you join me in this spiritual family as we all discover this wonderful lifestyle. It is indeed my intention in this blog to share with you the Four Inspirations of "pasahero" and his Eight  Habits.

Feel free to post you comments, your stories and reflections that will inspire others. I firmly suggest that you never underestimate your  ideas how small or crazy you might think it is. Our generous God can use them all to bless the world.

Thanks again for your generosity. 
I'm looking forward to talk to you soon.


Live a generous and inspiring life! 

_chad vergara




No comments:

Post a Comment