Friday, October 17, 2014

TRUTH INSPIRES

Nothing is covered that will not be uncovered; or hidden, that will not be made known.      Lk. 12:2

If truth hurts, I firmly believe that it also brings joy.

I remember a friend, Chito, a former student.
He called me the other day to tell me that what I told him is true.
That even though he’s a drunkard, he can change and finish college.
He will graduate this October. Indeed, the truth gives him joy!

Sheila, a talented singer yet a shy type of person.
She sung once in my class. Her classmates were amazed.
With them, I convinced her that she’s a good singer and she has a potential.
During our evaluation, with teary eyes, she thanked the class for believing in her. Indeed, truth brings her joy!

He’s failing in most of his major subjects.
For two years now, James indeed find it hard to do programming.
I asked him to draw, and he didn’t do it well- He did it great!
Why not try fine arts? I told him. Now, he’s happy and about to shift.
Indeed, truth gives him joy!

Today, I invite you to be generous in revealing truths that can lighten someone’s day. Don’t think of big ones, even the simple yet heart felt truths can really do much.

Good morning!
You’re important!
Congratulations!
I really appreciate this!
You did great!
Thank you!
I'm happy you're here!
I care.
I love you!
God loves you!

Indeed, these truths bring us joy.
I pray that you’ll give and find one today.

Stay inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment