Tuesday, December 24, 2013

The Overwhelming Generosity of Christmas

“But when the kindness and generous love of God our savior appeared, not because of any righteous deeds we had done but because of his mercy, he saved us through the bath of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit whom he generously poured out on us through Jesus Christ our savior.” Titus 3:4-6

I am guilty, but God pardoned me.
I am unkind, but God is kind to me.
I am selfish, but God is generous to me.

I have my doubts, but to me; God have His conviction.
I have my addictions; but to me, God have His affection.
I have my limitations; but to me, God have His permission.

I feel I’m nothing, but God becomes everything.
I feel I’m sinning, but God keeps on blessing.
I feel I’m wandering, but God remains on directing.

Indeed, Christmas is all about Him, but He makes it all about me.
Not because I am worthy, but because of His generosity!

Today in a special way, I thank you Lord for you are my heavenly Father.
And for making us special and making your Son our earthly Brother.

Have a Christ-filled Christmas to all of you mga kapasahero!

No comments:

Post a Comment