Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Learn from the Experts

“As the Father has loved me so I have loved you; remain in my love” Jn. 15:9

Many people will tell you that if you want to succeed in life,
You need to learn from the experts.
That you need to learn from the professionals.

And so if today, y
ou are pursuing love…
Meaning- you want to give more love or receive more love,
Please don’t miss the words above, for they really are from the experts.

Try to see this.
Jesus was able to give us an unconditional love because he learned it from the expert.
Who? No other than His Loving Father!
He said: “As the Father has loved me so I have loved you.”
And now, Jesus is inviting us. He continued: “Remain in my love.”

Remaining in Jesus’ love mean- 
Learning to love “FROM” Him,
Loving someone “LIKE” Him.

Indeed, the love of our Father and of our brother Jesus is our ultimate "Pattern of Love."
If we really want to love and be loved...

Let us always seek their advice. 
Let us always look at their example. 
Let us always follow their commands.

Today, learn to love from the experts.

No comments:

Post a Comment